Commitment to Excellence
HPS has been regarded for high quality since its very inception.
With our commitment to Excellence and Continuous Improvement, we build value and reliability into every HPS product. No other transformer company can offer our flexibility for service and quality in a full range of products.
- All facilities have implemented quality management systems based on ISO 9001:2008 with the Guelph and Monterrey facilities having certification to this quality standard.
- Our units are designed to meet ANSI, CSA, UL, IEC, ABS and NEMA standards required by our customers.
- With our commitment to Excellence and Continuous Improvement, we build value and reliability into every product.
- HPS stands behind its quality with warranties on both standard and special products that exceed industry standards.
HPS has testing facilities in all manufacturing locations to ensure product quality. These testing capabilities include:
- Heat Run
- Partial Discharge
- Induced Voltage Test
- Sound Level
- Transformer Losses
- (Hi Pot) Applied Power Frequency
- Voltage Test
- Short-Circuit Test
- Insulation Resistance
- Inductance ResistanceHarmonic Test Bench
- Unique Testing Upon Request