All transformers are tested at the manufacturing facility prior to shipment. They must meet all quality criteria prior to release.
- Full-fledged automated in-house testing to carry out all routine tests conforming to applicable standards.
- Type Tests can be performed in-house or using independent third party laboratories, including the Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Electrical Research and Development Association (ERDA), and NABL Accreditation Laboratory in India.
- D.C. Resistance Measurement
- Polarity and Phase-Relation Test
- No-Load and Excitation Current Test
- Voltage Ratio
- Impedance Voltage and Load Loss Test
- Dielectric Tests
- Applied Voltage Test
- Induced Voltage Test
Optional Type Tests:
- Temperature Rise Test
- Sound Level Test
- Partial Discharge (corona)
- Impulse Test (BIL)
- Short-Circuit Test
- Customers are welcome to witness tests and perform factory inspections