The world relies on HPS to continually conceive and produce state-of-the-art transformer technology, and we continually seek professionals who exhibit passion and progressive knowledge in their field of expertise.
Business Professionals, Engineers and Technologists
HPS offers employees dynamic career opportunities, and an outstanding technical work environment. We use advanced technological approaches to design, maintain and operate our manufacturing facilities. A strong employee team environment encourages innovative thinking, creativity, and self-development. We believe that we can only reach our full potential, as a company and as individuals, by working in a culture that supports both individual talent and team collaboration.
Employees in our research and development teams design new products, find innovative solutions for our customers, and enhance our existing portfolio of proprietary technologies. HPS maintains teams of seasoned business professionals who drive to create and deliver shareholder value.
- Professional Engineers & Technologists: Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial/ Manufacturing
- Product Research & Development: Electrical and Mechanical Designers
- Information Technology: Software Developers, Systems Analysts, Technical Specialists
- Finance & Accounting
- Business Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Manufacturing & Skilled Trades
The manufacturing of transformers is a highly integrated and complex process. To be successful requires the skills and input from every major function of the company. HPS products are produced in world-class manufacturing facilities in Canada, U.S.A , Mexico, Italy, and India. Positions in manufacturing are staffed by assemblers, technicians and engineers who contribute decades of expertise in their fields and strive to continuously optimize our production processes.
- Transformer Assembly: Core Stackers, Assemblers, Coil Winders (lathe operators)
- Manufacturing Support: Warehousing, Tow Motor/ Crane/ Hoist Operators, Material Handlers, Test & Inspectors
- Team Leadership: Production Supervisors, Leadhands
- Plant Operations: Continuous Improvement/Lean, Manufacturing Technologists, Project Managers
- Maintenance: Technicians, Millwrights, Journeypersons
We are proud to be an ISO9001 registered manufacturer with plants in Canada, U.S.A., Mexico, India and Italy. HPS is committed to the spirit and principles of Employment Equity in its workforce and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.